Thursday 4 April 2013

Progress Update

After looking at the stage it got to, and the amount of time it took me just to do that short clip, and being aware that the difficulty of managing to get each of the words to flow nicely and to fit audio will be really hard; so from all of that, Ive decided to change my idea. This is because what I am wanting my animation to look like, by the professional standard and the flow of the whole video, I dont think that I will manage to get it done it time.

So this means that I have to come up with a new idea.

During the research that I carried out a few weeks ago, I found that pixelation is much quicker, and if it is done right, it looks really good. So I am planning on changing my animation from being cut-out to pixelation.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment