Tuesday 23 April 2013

My Animation

Magic Makeover



This is my final edit of my animation, with titles, credits, audio and sound effects.
The girl who stars in my animation is my 10 year old cousin Ellise. During the production, I was the one who did her hair, her make-ip and nail vanish for the video. We capture the animaion in my bedroom, and used my own clothes for the animation. I wasnt too diffcult to make it look like her outfits were changing when she clicked her fingers, but what I did have to make sure, was that she was stood in the exact same place. I think that I did it well and manged to make it look okay.

8 comments:

  1. I really liked this animation. I thought it was very creative and loved how it was set up. I think the music went really with the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your animation turned out very well, especially with the titles and music added. I don't think anything really has to be changed, however I think the titles and credits could have looked a bit more professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very good and had fitting music. However, the quality of the video could have been better by shooting it on a higher quality camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really liked your animation beth and i think the music fits the animation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. was a very good idea well done beth everything looked like it turned out well all the music was on time and was a really good animation well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the music works really well with the animation, i like how the make up comes on and the nail varnish. If i were to make an improvement i would make the quality better by using a different camera, but well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this animation! I think everything looks great and it's timed very well. This is a really creative piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked this, because the music and the effects matched up very well and it is a very unique idea.

    ReplyDelete